1000th Post

For our 1000th post, we were all set to talk about what the city means to us as individuals and as a couple, to describe what we've learned over eight years of living in this maddening, marvelous place, to go totally sentimental about why we love New York. And then we realized that such a post would be but a crude summary of something we've been trying to do since we started this blog in September 2006. So we decided to put up a Roz Chast cartoon instead.   

  
Well, two out of three ain't bad. Thanks for reading!

Image: thanks
 

Comments

Howard said…
but which two..? congrats on the milestone, we're almost there ourselves.
Anonymous said…
Each morning I look forward to reading your blog and checking out my horoscope......well, sometimes if I'm pressed for time, I skip the horoscope!

l&mu sta
@HW: Wasn't Roz Chast involved in the Kennedy assassination?

@sta: thanks, you. xo xo xo!
Anonymous said…
1,000 wow wee, this could go on for a long time. A very awkward and uncomfortably long time.

Captain’s Blog Stardate 43321.7
I’m suspicious of First Mate Spock’s sudden craving for Klingon southern fried chicken. I’ve also noticed he’s also been spending an inordinate amount of time lately working out at the gym. I suspect a possible mutiny aboard the Enterprise. I’ve instructed Second Commander Allo and the rest of the crew to set their phasers to stun.

He he he ..... come on now ..... who we kidding? Lamar Smith will likely shut you guys down light years before inconvenient space travel ever becomes a reality.

Congrats ! NYC hearts you :P
Anonymous said…
O.K. They didn't have computers when I was in college, so I can ask this question: How does one begin to follow a blog? (I do know what a blog is...) -Susie
Thanks for reading, Susie. Go to "Never Miss a Reason," on the left-hand side of the page, beneath "Past Reasons," and open the "Posts" dropdown. You should see a few different RSS feeds. Choose one that you use regularly, likely linked to your email. As an alternative, you can just bookmark the site and check back on a regular basis.

More info about RSS feeds here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS

Popular Posts