Adrienne's Pizzabar

Old-fashioned, Adrienne's

Located on what's thought to be one of the city's oldest streets, Adrienne's Pizzabar serves what's known to be one of the city's favorite foods: pizza. Sure, you could order pasta or antipasto, but pizza is the draw and pizza is what we got. And so our old-fashioned arrived, a rectangular pie topped with sausage, cheese, tomato sauce, and a wee sprinkling of broccoli.  Often called "grandma style," the crust here basically crosses the traditional Sicilian shape with newfangled New York thinness, a coming together of diverse styles that resulted in a uniquely shaped, nicely cooked crispiness.      
spaces

Comments

Shawn Hoke said…
Oh man, Adrienne's is my go to place if I'm on my own for dinner. It's less than a block from our place! I always order a round Bianca over the phone and they are like, "Hi Shawn." :)
Anonymous said…
Yeah! I love my pizza.
~adrienne
@Shawn: clearly the time has come to start coordinating calendars in Google.

@Adrienne: have you been? So very meta! How was Sleep No More?

Popular Posts