Geoff Dyer at the Museum of the Moving Image



In town to win the National Book Critics Circle Award for Criticism, Geoff Dyer made time to give a series of readings, including an afternoon chat with David Schwartz, at the Museum of the Moving Image. Despite Schwartz's inability to ask a straight question, Dyer managed to get off several astute answers and comments about his new book, Zona, a discursive, autobiographical meditation on Stalker by Andrei Tarkovsky. In person, Dyer evidenced the same fierce, wide-ranging intelligence that marks his books, and the hilarity shot through with pathos appeared too: "I'm so in it for me . . . this act of writing that stands between me and despair."   

Photo: thanks  

Comments

lokesh said…
i read your blog. really it is Nice and wonderful post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thank you so much for sharing this information. I really appreciate your work, keep it up. I hope you continue writing this kind of info! New York flights from UK
lokesh said…
I am very glad to read your article. really it is nice and great informative post. Reall it is wonder post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information. I really appreciate your work, keep it up. I hope you continue writing this kind of info! Cheap Flight to Miami
lokesh said…
Nice post. This is great explanation you have in here. Thanks for this nice information. I am really being thankful for your job, keep it up. I hope you go on writing this kind of information. Cheap Flight to Orlando

Popular Posts