Snow in the Streets





















Comments

Anonymous said…
The last one is divine! Where is it? Whiz
Anonymous said…
Crans, Pretty wintry Chelsea photo's, UrbanNYC
Thanks!

The last one is in Clement Clarke Moore Park, Whiz.
T.A. Ritchie said…
Oh. The Empire Diner ... A warm and Gooey Grilled Cheese is just the thing on a day like that.
Anonymous said…
wow wish l was in New York, its 35c here in Melbourne.Thank you so much for posting your photo's
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous photos.
Blizzard or not - I wish I was there.
Anonymous said…
Whow I liked so much , thanks for the lovely
shots . I wish I was there now... and not in Oktober this year...damm.
Anonymous said…
Must say, I really enjoyed the snow & the only place I want to see it, is in your photos! L&M U...sta
Anonymous said…
Could you tell me where the graffiti photo was taken - would love to visit that place.
That's on the southwest corner of 9th Avenue and 13th Street.
Fran Simó said…
I'm traveling to NYC next week I hope to find it just like in your photos, there very beautiful.
Thanks, Fran. Unfortunately the snow has mostly melted, but the city is as beautiful as ever. Enjoy your trip!

Popular Posts